- Lying Takes Time: A Meta-Analysis on Reaction Time Measures of Deception.
- Induction and disappearance of γH2AX foci and formation of micronuclei after exposure of human lymphocytes to 60Co γ-rays and p(66)+Be(40) neutrons
- A review of current evidence for the causal impact of attentional bias on fear and anxiety
- Implicit associations between pain and self-schema in chronic pain patients
- Learning to lie: effects of practice on the cognitive cost of lying
- Ghent Pain and Disability Study I (GPD-I): protocol
Limited transfer of threat bias following attentional retraining
2012) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 43(2). p.794-800 Mark(
- Is the emotional modulation of the attentional blink driven by response bias?
- Attentional bias modification for threatening information: possibilities and limitations
- Differential predictive power of self report and implicit measures on behavioural and physiological fear responses to spiders