- Subjective and clinical assessment criteria suggestive for five clinical patterns discernible in nonspecific neck pain patients : a Delphi-survey of clinical experts
- Articular dysfunction patterns in patients with mechanical low back pain: a clinical algorithm to guide specific mobilization and manipulation techniques
- Articular dysfunction patterns in patients with mechanical neck pain: a clinical algorithm to guide specific mobilization and manipulation techniques
Effect of ischemic compression on trigger points in the neck and shoulder muscles in office workers: a cohort study
2013) JOURNAL OF MANIPULATIVE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS. 36(8). p.482-489 Mark(
- Physiologic effects of dry needling
- Rehabilitation of scapular muscle balance: which exercises to prescribe?