- Brain changes associated with cognitive and emotional factors in chronic pain: A systematic review.
- Hip strength as an intrinsic risk factor for lateral ankle sprains in youth soccer players : a 3-season prospective study
Kinesiophobia and maladaptive coping strategies prevent improvements in pain catastrophizing following pain neuroscience education in fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue syndrome : pooled results from 2 randomized controlled trials
2016) Abstracts from IFOMPT 2016 conference, 4-8 July 2016, Glasgow, UK. In MANUAL THERAPY 25. p.e135-e136 Mark(
- The modern neuroscience approach to chronic spinal pain: preliminary results from a large randomized controlled trial of a new physiotherapy approach
- Associations between brain morphological findings and pain measures in chronic spinal pain: preliminary baseline results of a randomized controlled trial
- Multivariable modeling of factors associated with spinal pain in young adolescence
- Influence of different stool types on muscle activity and lumbar posture among dentists during a simulated dental screening task
- Sagittal whole-body postural balance: the missing link between sagittal spinopelvic alignment and coronal plane trunk asymmetry?
- Factors associated with low back pain before pubertal peak growth
- Lack of evidence for central sensitization in idiopathic, non-traumatic neck pain: a systematic review