- Action-based touch observation in adults with high functioning autism: can compromised self-other distinction abilities link social and sensory everyday problems?
- Event rate and reaction time performance in ADHD: testing predictions from the state regulation deficit hypothesis using an ex-Gaussian model
- Joint effects of sensory feedback and interoceptive awareness on conscious error detection: evidence from event related potentials
- Single-trial ERP component analysis using a spatio-temporal LCMV beam former.
- Default mode network abnormalities during state switching in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Behavioural measures of implicit theory of mind in adults with high functioning autism
Altered intrinsic organisation of brain networks implicated in attentional processes in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a resting state study of attention, default mode and salience network connectivity
2016) EUROPEAN ARCHIVES OF PSYCHIATRY AND CLINICAL NEUROSCIENCE. 266(4). p.349-357 Mark(
- The interaction between felt touch and tactile consequences of observed actions: An action-based somatosensory congruency paradigm
- Environmental stimulation does not reduce impulsive choice in ADHD: a 'Pink Noise' study
- No evidence for inhibitory deficits or altered reward processing in ADHD: data from a new integrated incentive delay go/no-go task