- Intraoral radiography lacks accuracy for the assessment of peri-implant bone level – a controlled clinical study.
- Assessment of periodontal bone level revisited : a controlled study on the diagnostic accuracy of clinical evaluation methods and intra-oral radiography
- The accuracy of peri-apical radiography : assessment of interproximal bone level around implants affected by peri-implantitis
- Accuracy of digital impressions of multiple dental implants : an in vitro study
- Prosthetic survival and complication rate of single implant treatment in the periodontally healthy patient after 16 to 22 years of follow-up
- Cost analysis related to aftercare of mandibular overdenture treatment on non-splinted implants in fully edentulous patients
- Analysis of metal artifact reduction tools for dental hardware in CT scans of the oral cavity: kVp, iterative reconstruction, dual-energy CT, metal artifact reduction software: does it make a difference?
- Ongoing crestal bone loss around implants subjected to computer-guided flapless surgery and immediate loading using the All-on-4® concept
Accuracy of optical dental digitizers: an in vitro study
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PERIODONTICS & RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY. 35(1). p.115-121 Mark(
- Cost estimation of single-implant treatment in the periodontally healthy patient after 16–22 years of follow-up