- The interplay between teacher and school characteristics to stimulate beginning teachers' professional development in differentiated instruction
- Teacher evaluation policy as perceived by school principals: the case of Flanders (Belgium)
- The importance of job resources and self-efficacy for beginning teachers' professional learning in differentiated instruction
The influence of teachers’ expectations on principals’ implementation of a new teacher evaluation policy in Flemish secondary education
2015) EDUCATIONAL ASSESSMENT EVALUATION AND ACCOUNTABILITY. 27(2). p.129-151 Mark(
- Als leerkracht feedback vragen aan je leidinggevend team: evidentie of grote stap?
- Who Do Teachers Turn to within their Leadership Team for feedback? A Social Network Analysis
- How Does Feedback Seeking Influences Organizational Commitment and School Academic Capacity? A Social Network Analysis in Secondary Schools
- Teachers' organizational commitment: examining the mediating effects of distributed leadership
- How to activate teachers through teacher evaluation?
The problematic implementation of teacher evaluation policy: school failure or governmental pitfall?
2014) EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATION & LEADERSHIP. 42(4). p.155-174 Mark(