- Uitdagingen voor personeelsbeleid: aanwerving en opdrachttoewijzing in Vlaamse basis- en secundaire scholen
- The role of feedback from the school leader during teacher evaluation for teacher and school improvement
- Hoe kan je de impact van professionalisering voor leraren in kaart brengen?
- Leadership and decision-making practices in public versus private universities in Pakistan
- Why so difficult? Exploring negative relationships between educational leaders: the role of trust, climate, and efficacy
- The interplay between teacher and school characteristics to stimulate beginning teachers' professional development in differentiated instruction
- Teacher evaluation policy as perceived by school principals: the case of Flanders (Belgium)
- The importance of job resources and self-efficacy for beginning teachers' professional learning in differentiated instruction
The influence of teachers’ expectations on principals’ implementation of a new teacher evaluation policy in Flemish secondary education
2015) EDUCATIONAL ASSESSMENT EVALUATION AND ACCOUNTABILITY. 27(2). p.129-151 Mark(
- Als leerkracht feedback vragen aan je leidinggevend team: evidentie of grote stap?