- Ecosystem change and establishment of an invasive snail alter gastropod communities in long-lived Lake Malawi
Ecology and evolution of the African Great Lakes and their faunas
2014) Annual Review of Ecology, Evolution, and Systematics. 45. p.519-545 Mark(
- Growing population and ecosystem change increase human schistosomiasis around Lake Malawi
- Disjunct distributions of freshwater snails testify to a central role of the Congo system in shaping biogeographical patterns in Africa
- Quaternary ostracodes and molluscs from the Rukwa Basin (Tanzania) and their evolutionary and paleobiogeographic implications
Morphological stasis in an ongoing gastropod radiation from Lake Malawi
2013) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 110(34). p.13892-13897 Mark(
- Conchological differentiation in an ongoing radiation of Lanistes gastropods from ancient Lake Malawi: how adaptive is shell morphology?
- Adaptive and non-adaptive components of diversification in an endemic gastropod group in Lake Malawi
- Does the decline of gastropods in deep water herald ecosystem change in Lakes Malawi and Tanganyika?
- Adaptive morphological divergence in an ongoing radiation of Lanistes gastropods from Lake Malawi