- Nosocomial intravascular catheter infections with extended-spectrum beta-lactamase-producing Escherichia coli in calves after strain introduction from a commercial herd
- Role of γ-glutamyltranspeptidase in the pathogenesis of Helicobacter suis and Helicobacter pylori infections
- Purification of Helicobacter suis strains from biphasic cultures by single colony isolation: influence on strain characteristics
Acinetobacter gandensis sp. nov. isolated from horse and cattle
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 64(12). p.4007-4015 Mark(
- New broad-spectrum beta-lactamases emerging among Enterobacteriaceae from healthy cats and dogs: a public health concern?
- Antimicrobial susceptibility of Salmonella isolates from healthy pigs and chickens (2008-2011)
- A comparison of Helicobacter pylori and non-Helicobacter pylori Helicobacter spp. binding to canine gastric mucosa with defined gastric glycophenotype
- Diversity of the gastric microbiota in H. suis infected and H. suis negative slaughterhouse pigs
- Diversity of zoonotic enterohepatic Helicobacter species and detection of a putative novel gastric Helicobacter species in wild and wild-born captive chimpanzees and western lowland gorillas
- Helicobacter ailurogastricus sp. nov.: a 'light' version of Helicobacter heilmannii (sensu stricto)?