- Divergence between the highly virulent zoonotic pathogen Helicobacter heilmannii and its closest relative, the low-virulence 'Helicobacter ailurogastricus' sp. nov.
- Effect of different adjuvants on protection and side-effects induced by Helicobacter suis whole-cell lysate vaccination
- Extended spectrum β-lactamase producing Escherichia coli in broiler breeding roosters: presence in the reproductive tract and effect on sperm motility
- Concentrations of selected antimicrobials in caecum, colon and manure of pigs due to a 3% cross-contamination of the feed and their effect on resistance in Escherichia coli
- Nosocomial intravascular catheter infections with extended-spectrum beta-lactamase-producing Escherichia coli in calves after strain introduction from a commercial herd
- Role of γ-glutamyltranspeptidase in the pathogenesis of Helicobacter suis and Helicobacter pylori infections
- Purification of Helicobacter suis strains from biphasic cultures by single colony isolation: influence on strain characteristics
Acinetobacter gandensis sp. nov. isolated from horse and cattle
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 64(12). p.4007-4015 Mark(
- New broad-spectrum beta-lactamases emerging among Enterobacteriaceae from healthy cats and dogs: a public health concern?
- Antimicrobial susceptibility of Salmonella isolates from healthy pigs and chickens (2008-2011)