- Conditions for the successful implementation of teacher educator design teams for ICT integration : a Delphi study
Understanding the relationship between teachers’ pedagogical beliefs and technology use in education : a systematic review of qualitative evidence
2017) ETR&D-EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. 65(3). p.555-575 Mark(
- The critical state of initial teacher education (ITE) in Pakistan : need for urgent reforms
- Developing a validated instrument to measure pre-service teachers’ ICT competencies : meeting the demands of the 21st-century
- Preparing beginning teachers for technology integration in education : ready for take-off?
- Adult learners' motivation to participate and perception of online and blended environments
- Teacher design teams as a strategy for professional development: The role of the facilitator
- Secondary school teaching in Pakistan: the interrelationship of didactical strategies with pedagogical and self-efficacy beliefs
- Gender Differences in the ICT Profile of University Students: A Quantitative Analysis.
- Time for a new approach to prepare future teachers for educational technology use: its meaning and measurement