- The reversed total shoulder arthroplasty : loose ends at the glenoid
- Revision of reversed shoulder arthroplasty : is a reoperation possible?
- A critical review on prosthetic features available for reversed total shoulder arthroplasty
- Reversed revised: what to do when it goes wrong ?
- What do standard radiography and clinical examination tell about the shoulder with cuff tear arthropathy?
- Prosthetic overhang is the most effective way to prevent scapular conflict in a reverse total shoulder prosthesis
Analysis of the shoulder with cuff tear arthropathy on conventional anteroposterior radiography
2010) JOURNAL OF BONE AND JOINT SURGERY. BRITISH VOLUME. ORTHOPAEDIC PROCEEDINGS. 92B(suppl. 2). p.340-341 Mark(
- Radiological AP-view analysis of the shoulder with cuff tear arthropathy
- Impaction default of the glenosphere from the glenoid baseplate in reverse shoulder arthroplasty: an underestimated implant failure
- Anatomy of the glenoid: consequences for implantation of the reverse prosthesis