- Should we keep on measuring multimorbidity?
- Multimorbiditeit en polyfarmacie: gevaarlijke interacties
- Multimorbiditeit: een complex fenomeen
- The relationship of multimorbidity with disability and frailty in the oldest patients: a cross-sectional analysis of three measures of multimorbidity in the BELFRAIL cohort
- Multimorbidity measures were poor predictors of adverse events in patients aged ≥80 years: a prospective cohort study
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- Multimorbidity: a quantitative and qualitative exploration in primary care
- A practice-based analysis of combinations of diseases in patients aged 65 or older in primary care
- Chronic disease management programmes: an adequate response to patients' needs?
- Empowering patients to determine their own health goals