- Pay-for-performance : beter niet aan beginnen?
- A high sense of coherence as protection against adverse health outcomes in patients aged 80 years and older
- Treating sarcopenia in clinical practice : where are we now?
- The search for person-related information in general practice : a qualitative study
- Multimorbiditeit en polyfarmacie: gevaarlijke interacties
- Multimorbiditeit: een complex fenomeen
- The relationship of multimorbidity with disability and frailty in the oldest patients: a cross-sectional analysis of three measures of multimorbidity in the BELFRAIL cohort
- Multimorbidity measures were poor predictors of adverse events in patients aged ≥80 years: a prospective cohort study
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- Multimorbidity : a quantitative and qualitative exploration in primary care