- Factors modifying the risk for developing acute skin toxicity after whole-breast intensity modulated radiotherapy
- Whole breast radiotherapy in prone and supine position: is there a place for multi-beam IMRT?
- Feasibility study of a Hadron Therapy Centre in Belgium
- Hypofractionated whole breast irradiation for patients with large breasts: a randomized trial comparing prone and supine positions
Alternated prone and supine whole-breast irradiation using IMRT: setup precision, respiratory movement and treatment time
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 82(5). p.2055-2064 Mark(
- No sand for the ostrich to hide: seeing toxicity of generally accepted breast radiotherapy techniques fuels research in patient-individual injury prevention.
- Optimizing image acquisition settings for cone-beam computed tomography in supine and prone breast radiotherapy
Delineation of the postprostatectomy prostate bed using computed tomography: interobserver variability following the EORTC delineation guidelines
2011) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 81(3). p.e143-e149 Mark(
Preliminary results on setup precision of prone-lateral patient positioning for whole breast irradiation
2010) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 78(1). p.111-118 Mark(
Acute normal tissue reactions in head-and-neck cancer patients treated with IMRT: influence of dose and association with genetic polymorphisms in DNA DSB repair genes
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 73(4). p.1187-1195 Mark(