- Vessel based delineation guidelines for the elective lymph node regions in breast cancer radiation therapy: PROCAB guidelines
- Heart dose reduction by prone deep inspiration breath hold in left-sided breast irradiation
- Reproducibility of deep inspiration breath hold for prone left-sided whole breast irradiation
- From supine to prone breast radiotherapy: an unaffordable cost?
- Prone left-sided whole-breast irradiation: significant heart dose reduction using end-inspiratory versus end-expiratory gating
- Factors modifying the risk for developing acute skin toxicity after whole-breast intensity modulated radiotherapy
- Whole breast radiotherapy in prone and supine position: is there a place for multi-beam IMRT?
- Feasibility study of a Hadron Therapy Centre in Belgium
- Hypofractionated whole breast irradiation for patients with large breasts: a randomized trial comparing prone and supine positions
Alternated prone and supine whole-breast irradiation using IMRT: setup precision, respiratory movement and treatment time
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 82(5). p.2055-2064 Mark(