- Does a satisfying trip result in more future trips with that mode?
How satisfying is the scale for travel satisfaction?
2015) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART F-TRAFFIC PSYCHOLOGY AND BEHAVIOUR. 29. p.121-130 Mark(
- Car availability explained by the structural relationships between lifestyles, residential location, and underlying residential and travel attitudes
- The influence of attitudes on Transit-Oriented Development: an explorative analysis
- Travel mode choice and travel satisfaction: bridging the gap between decision utility and experienced utility
- Locational transport models: production and attraction
- Spatial (mis)match and its travel consequences
- MaxSUMO: a new expert approach for evaluating mobility management projects
- Travel and subjective well-being: a focus on findings, methods and future research needs
- Why people use their cars while the built environment imposes cycling