- Association of CXCR1 gene polymorphism with apoptosis of blood and milk neutrophils in early lactating dairy heifers
- Role of coagulase-negative staphylococci in bovine udder health: an update
- Association between CXCR1 gene polymorphisms and udder health in dairy heifers
- Is the quality of colostral lymphocytes of detrimental importance with respect to calf diarrhoea in high yielding dairy herds?
- Concentration of penicillin G in mammary tissue and secretion of end-term dairy heifers following systemic prepartum administration of penethamate hydriodide
- Intramammary infections and innate immunity in early lactating dairy heifers
- Effect of oral supplementation of medium chain fatty acids (Aromabiotic®) on udder health, milk production and blood and milk neutrophil viability of dairy heifers and cows in early lactation
- Intramammary infections in fresh dairy heifers: to worry or not to worry…?
- Heifers infected with coagulase-negative staphylococci in early lactation have fewer cases of clinical mastitis and higher milk production in their first lactation than noninfected heifers.
Staphylococcus devriesei sp. nov., isolated from teat apices and milk of dairy cows
2010) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 60(12). p.2739-2744 Mark(