- Novel method for simultaneous determination of p-cresylsulphate and p-cresylglucuronide: clinical data and pathophysiological implications
- Optimisation of removal of uraemic retention solutes by haemodialysis strategies
- Comparison of removal capacity of two consecutive generations of high-flux dialysers during different treatment modalities
- Prospective evaluation of the change of predialysis protein-bound uremic solute concentration with postdilution online hemodiafiltration
- Free p-cresylsulphate is a predictor of mortality in patients at different stages of chronic kidney disease
- Serological cardiovascular and mortality risk predictors in dialysis patients receiving sevelamer: a prospective study
- Evolution of protein-bound uraemic solutes during predilution haemofiltration
Serum Indoxyl Sulfate Is Associated with Vascular Disease and Mortality in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients
2009) CLINICAL JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF NEPHROLOGY. 4(10). p.1551-1558 Mark(
- EFFECTIVE REMOVAL OF UREMIC SOLUTES BY DIFFERENT CONVECTIVE STRATEGIES: A PROSPECTIVE CROSS-OVER TRIAL.
- Why do patients on peritoneal dialysis have low blood levels of protein-bound solutes?