- Promoter analysis for three types of EUL-related rice lectins in transgenic Arabidopsis
- Promiscuity of the Euonymus carbohydrate-binding domain
- Novel concepts about the role of lectins in the plant cell
- Expression analysis of the nucleocytoplasmic lectin 'Orysata' from rice in Pichia pastoris
- Differences in the mannose oligomer specificities of the closely related lectins from Galanthus nivalis and Zea mays strongly determine their eventual anti-HIV activity
Lectin activity of the nucleocytoplasmic EUL protein from Arabidopsis thaliana
2011) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 414(1). p.101-105 Mark(
- Identical homologs of the Galanthus nivalis agglutinin in Zea mays and Fusarium verticillioides
Related lectins from snowdrop and maize differ in their carbohydrate-binding specificity.
2009) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 380(2). p.260-265 Mark(
- Proteins with an Euonymus lectin-like domain are ubiquitous in Embryophyta
- Identificatie en moleculaire karakterisatie van mannose-bindende nucleocytoplasmatische plant- en schimmellectines.
- The "Old'' Euonymus europaeus agglutinin represents a novel family of ubiquitous plant proteins
- The liverwort Marchantia polymorpha expresses orthologs of the fungal Agaricus bisporus agglutinin family
- Localization and topogenesis studies of cytoplasmic and vacuolar homologs of the Galanthus nivalis agglutinin
- The identification of inducible cytoplasmic/nuclear carbohydrate-binding proteins urges to develop novel concepts about the role of plant lectins