- Promoter analysis for three types of EUL-related rice lectins in transgenic Arabidopsis
- Promiscuity of the Euonymus carbohydrate-binding domain
- Novel concepts about the role of lectins in the plant cell
- Expression analysis of the nucleocytoplasmic lectin 'Orysata' from rice in Pichia pastoris
- Differences in the mannose oligomer specificities of the closely related lectins from Galanthus nivalis and Zea mays strongly determine their eventual anti-HIV activity
- Identical homologs of the Galanthus nivalis agglutinin in Zea mays and Fusarium verticillioides
Lectin activity of the nucleocytoplasmic EUL protein from Arabidopsis thaliana
2011) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 414(1). p.101-105 Mark(
Related lectins from snowdrop and maize differ in their carbohydrate-binding specificity.
2009) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 380(2). p.260-265 Mark(
- Proteins with an Euonymus lectin-like domain are ubiquitous in Embryophyta
- Identificatie en moleculaire karakterisatie van mannose-bindende nucleocytoplasmatische plant- en schimmellectines.