- Promoter analysis for three types of EUL-related rice lectins in transgenic Arabidopsis
- Promiscuity of the Euonymus carbohydrate-binding domain
- Novel concepts about the role of lectins in the plant cell
Lectin activity of the nucleocytoplasmic EUL protein from Arabidopsis thaliana
2011) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 414(1). p.101-105 Mark(
- Expression analysis of the nucleocytoplasmic lectin 'Orysata' from rice in Pichia pastoris
- Identical homologs of the Galanthus nivalis agglutinin in Zea mays and Fusarium verticillioides
- Differences in the mannose oligomer specificities of the closely related lectins from Galanthus nivalis and Zea mays strongly determine their eventual anti-HIV activity
- Proteins with an Euonymus lectin-like domain are ubiquitous in Embryophyta
Related lectins from snowdrop and maize differ in their carbohydrate-binding specificity.
2009) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 380(2). p.260-265 Mark(
- Identificatie en moleculaire karakterisatie van mannose-bindende nucleocytoplasmatische plant- en schimmellectines.