- The influence of dairy consumption and physical activity on ultrasound bone measurements in Flemish children
- Human biomonitoring of multiple mycotoxins in the Belgian population: results of the BIOMYCO study
- Establishing a food list for a Total Diet Study: how does food consumption of specific subpopulations need to be considered?
- Consumers' health risk-benefit perception of seafood and attitude toward the marine environment: insights from five European countries
Neurobehavioral function and low-level metal exposure in adolescents
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HYGIENE AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 218(1). p.139-146 Mark(
- The influence of dairy consumption, sedentary behaviour and physical activity on bone mass in Flemish children: a cross-sectional study
- Biomonitoring of mycotoxin exposure through biomarker analysis: deoxynivalenol as a potential risk for the Belgian population?
- Exposure assessment within a Total Diet Study: a comparison of the use of the pan-European classification system FoodEx-1 with national food classification systems
- TDS exposure project: application of the analytic hierarchy process for the prioritization of substances to be analyzed in a total diet study
- Integrated risk index for seafood contaminants (IRISC): pilot study in five European countries