- Intake of phytosterols from natural sources and risk of cardiovascular disease in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition-the Netherlands (EPIC-NL) population
- Cross-lagged associations between children's stress and adiposity: the Children's Body Composition and Stress study
- Establishing a food list for a Total Diet Study: how does food consumption of specific subpopulations need to be considered?
- Human biomonitoring of multiple mycotoxins in the Belgian population: results of the BIOMYCO study
- Consumers' health risk-benefit perception of seafood and attitude toward the marine environment: insights from five European countries
Neurobehavioral function and low-level metal exposure in adolescents
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HYGIENE AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 218(1). p.139-146 Mark(
- The influence of dairy consumption, sedentary behaviour and physical activity on bone mass in Flemish children: a cross-sectional study
- Biomonitoring of mycotoxin exposure through biomarker analysis: deoxynivalenol as a potential risk for the Belgian population?
- TDS exposure project: application of the analytic hierarchy process for the prioritization of substances to be analyzed in a total diet study
- Exposure assessment within a Total Diet Study: a comparison of the use of the pan-European classification system FoodEx-1 with national food classification systems