- Tailor-made transcriptional biosensors for optimizing microbial cell factories
- Microbial cell factories for the production of specialised plant metabolites
- Development of microbial cell factories for the production of chito-oligosaccharides
- A sigma factor toolbox enables orthogonal gene expression for modular control of complex pathways in Escherichia coli.
- Direct combinatorial pathway optimization
- Recursive DNA assembly using protected oligonucleotide duplex assisted cloning (PODAC)
Tailor-made transcriptional biosensors for optimizing microbial cell factories
2017) JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY & BIOTECHNOLOGY. 44(4). p.623-645 Mark(
- Orthogonal gene expression : promoter libraries linked to different sigma factors which are orthogonal between each other and towards the host
- Orthogonal Gene Expression: Promoter Libraries Linked to Different Sigma Factors Which are Orthogonal Between Each Other and Towards the Host.
- Not just PCR: using modified oligonucleotides for recursive cloning