- Surgical satisfaction, quality of life, and their association after gender-affirming surgery : a follow-up study
- Effect of medical interventions on gender dysphoria and body image : a follow-up study.
- Online pornography in sex education at school : a Flemish survey
- The relevance of measuring satisfaction with gender affirming surgery : who will be (dis)satisfied and how does it impact quality of life? : a follow-up study
- Web porn consumption : a new era of sexuality
- Geen zin door de pil: feit of fabel?
- Seks in beeld: een onderzoek naar consumptie van internetporno in Vlaanderen
- Sexual orientation of trans adults is not linked to outcome of transition-related health care, but worth asking
Why a biopsychosocial approach is needed when studying the sexual effects of contraception
2017) European Journal of Contraception and Reproductive Health. 22(2). p.156-158 Mark(
Postpartum dyspareunia and sexual functioning: a prospective cohort study.
2017) European Journal of Contraception and Reproductive Health. 22(3). p.200-206 Mark(