- First insights into human acetabular labrum cell metabolism
- Three-dimensional Evaluation and Computer-aided Treatment of Femoroacetabular Impingement.
- Development of a three-dimensional detection method of cam deformities in femoroacetabular impingement
- A custom-made guide for femoral component positioning in hip resurfacing arthroplasty: development and validation study
- Hip arthroscopy in patients with painful hip following resurfacing arthroplasty
- In vitro validation and reliability study of electromagnetic skin sensors for evaluation of end range of motion positions of the hip
- Preformed gentamicin spacers in two-stage revision hip arthroplasty: functional results and complications
- Can we predict the natural course of femoroacetabular impingement?
- A method for three-dimensional evaluation and computer aided treatment of femoroacetabular impingement
Three-dimensional assessment of cam engagement in femoroacetabular impingement
2011) ARTHROSCOPY-THE JOURNAL OF ARTHROSCOPIC AND RELATED SURGERY. 27(2). p.167-171 Mark(