- Functionele analyse van Arabidopsis thaliana genen die totexpressie komen tijdens de vorming van door plant-parasitaire nematoden geïnduceerde voedingsplaatsen.
- AtCDKA;1 silencing in Arabidopsis thaliana reduces reproduction of sedentary plant-parasitic nematodes
- WRKY23 gene dosage is crucial to attenuate both the SHR-and auxin-dependent signalling in the control of root stem cell specification and maintenance
- A role for AtWRKY23 in feeding site establishment of plant-parasitic nematodes
- Receptor-like kinase ACR4 restricts formative cell divisions in the Arabidopsis root
Developmental biology of roots: one common pathway for all angiosperms?
2007) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PLANT DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY. 1(2). p.212-225 Mark(
- The tify family previously known as ZIM
- 'Genetic engineering' tegen plant-parasitaire nematoden
- Characterization of AtWRKY23, an Arabidopsis thaliana gene that is highly expressed in nematode induced feeding sites
- Functional analysis of a plant transcription factor that is highly upregulated upon nematode infection