Ph.D. graduates in the humanities and social sciences: what do they do?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR EDUCATION LAW AND POLICY. 10(1). p.69-80 Mark(
- From meaning to experience: the dimensional structure of emotional experiences
- The PhD track: who succeeds, who drops out?
- The PhD: who succeeds? Who drops out?
- Careers of doctorate holders
- Psychosocial well-being among male & female Ph.D. students: how important is the mentoring style of the supervisor?
- Ph.D. holders on the Belgian labour market
- Van onderzoeker tot professor
- Flanders' knowledge potential: investing in Ph.D. degrees
- Construction and validation of the self-conscious emotions at work scale