- Optimal number of atlases and label fusion for automatic multi-atlas-based brachial plexus contouring in radiotherapy treatment planning
Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for early-stage glottic cancer
2016) HEAD AND NECK-JOURNAL FOR THE SCIENCES AND SPECIALTIES OF THE HEAD AND NECK. 38(suppl. 1). p.E179-E184 Mark(
- Deep inspiration breath hold in the prone position retracts the heart from the breast and internal mammary lymph node region
- The effect of morphometric atlas selection on multi-atlas-based automatic brachial plexus segmentation
Morphometric atlas selection for automatic brachial plexus segmentation
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 92(3). p.691-698 Mark(
- Reproducibility of deep inspiration breath hold for prone left-sided whole breast irradiation
- Locoregional recurrence within the radiation field after multimodality treatment of esophageal carcinoma
- Reliability and accuracy assessment of radiation therapy oncology group-endorsed guidelines for brachial plexus contouring
- High-dose reirradiation with intensity-modulated radiotherapy for recurrent head-and-neck cancer: Disease control, survival and toxicity.
- Whole breast radiotherapy in prone and supine position: is there a place for multi-beam IMRT?