- The Role of the Vascular and Structural Response to Activity in the Development of Achilles Tendinopathy: A Prospective Study
- The role of the vascular and structural response to activity in the development of Achilles tendinopathy : a prospective study
- Is core stability a risk factor for lower extremity injuries in an athletic population? A systematic review
Is Achilles tendon blood flow related to foot pronation?
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(12). p.1970-1977 Mark(
What does normal tendon structure look like? : new insights into tissue characterization in the Achilles tendon
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(7). p.746-753 Mark(
- Lumbar muscle structure and function in chronic versus recurrent low back pain : a cross-sectional study
- Is there a relationship between muscle characteristics and pain mechanisms in low back pain: An explorative study.
- Evaluating fracture risk in acute ankle sprains: any news since the Ottawa Ankle Rules?: a systematic review
- The effect of tape on ankle joint landing kinematics in subjects with chronic ankle instability
- Multi-segmented foot landing kinematics in subjects with chronic ankle instability