- A validation of statistical models for investigating functional brain connectivity based on fMRI data.
- Does partial Granger causality really eliminate the influence of exogenous inputs and latent variables
- The assessment of the social cognition and object relations scale on TAT and interview data
- FIAR: an R package for analyzing functional integration in the brain
- Construct validation and internal consistency of the geometric categorization task (GEOCAT) for measuring primary and secundary processes
- The lexical bias effect in bilingual speech production: Evidence for feedback between lexical and sublexical levels across languages
Spoonish spanerisms: A lexical bias effect in Spanish
2006) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 32(4). p.949-953 Mark(