- Generatieverschillen op de werkvloer: 'What people believe is true is frequently wrong'
- Authentic Leadership, Authentic Followership, Basic Need Satisfaction, and Work Role Performance: A Cross-Level Study
- Home nurses turnover intentions: the impact of informal supervisory feedback and self-efficacy
Keep the fire burning: reciprocal gains of basic need satisfaction, intrinsic motivation and innovative work behaviour
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 24(4). p.491-504 Mark(
- When idols look into the future: fair treatment modulates the affective forecasting error in talent show candidates
- Fear of being exposed: the trait-relatedness of the impostor phenomenon and its relevance in the work context
- How are we doing after 30 years? A meta-analytic review of the antecedents and outcomes of feedback-seeking behavior
- Variability of operator performance in remote-sensing image interpretation: the importance of human and external factors
- The move to business schools: how Is I/O psychology holding up in Europe?
- Systematic reflection: implications for learning from failures and successes