- Bloody analogical reasoning
- The generation of abductive explanations from inconsistent theories
- Strategies: what's in a name?
Abduction through semantic tableaux versus abduction through goal-directed proofs.
2007) THEORIA-REVISTA DE TEORIA HISTORIA Y FUNDAMENTOS DE LA CIENCIA. 22(3). p.295-304 Mark(
- An Adaptive Characterization of Signed Systems for Paraconsistent Reasoning
- Direct dynamic proofs for classical compatibility
- Direct dynamic proofs for compatibility.
- Pushing the Search Paths in the Proofs. A Study in Proof Heuristics
- Some Adaptive Logics for Diagnosis
- Adaptive logics for non-explanatory and explanatory diagnostic reasoning