- Structuring pre-service teachers' historical inquiry: a script for source analysis.
- Web-based collaborative inquiry to bridge gaps in secondary science education
- Historisch onderzoek in de geschiedenisles? De rol van vakspecifieke opvattingen in de praktijk van geschiedenisleraren
- Enhancing pre-service history teachers' historical reasoning through a computer-supported collaboration script
- Automated assessments with feedback for improving CPR skills: a randomised non-inferiority trial
- Examining pre-service history teachers' subject-specific beliefs
- Supporting pre-service history teachers' historical reasoning through computer-supported collaborative learning
- Acquiring basic life support skills in a self-learning station: video alone is not enough
Vocational education approach: new TEL settings—new prospects for teachers' instructional activities?
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTER-SUPPORTED COLLABORATIVE LEARNING. 8(3). p.271-291 Mark(
- Efficiency of short individualised CPR self-learning sessions with automated assessment and feedback