- Incorporating PARP-inhibitors into clinical routine : a tailored treatment strategy to tackle ovarian cancer
- Immunogenic Apoptotic Cell Death and Anticancer Immunity
- Immunogenic apoptotic cell death and anticancer immunity
Dual registration for optimal cone beam computed tomography registration for locally advanced cervix carcinoma
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 96(2). p.E320-E320 Mark(
- Advanced ovarian cancer: primary or interval debulking? : five categories of patients in view of the results of randomize trials and tumor biology : primary debulking surgery an interval debulking surgery for advanced ovarian cancer
- Unresectable stage III non-small-cell lung cancer: have we made any progress?
- Adaptive radiotherapy for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer, can we predict when and for whom?
- Automated planning for lung SBRT: faster optimization without compromise on plan quality
- EGFR mutation positive stage IV non small-cell lung cancer: treatment beyond progression
- Reliability and accuracy assessment of radiation therapy oncology group-endorsed guidelines for brachial plexus contouring