Comparing palliative care in care homes across Europe (PACE): protocol of a cross-sectional study of deceased residents in 6 EU countries
2016) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL DIRECTORS ASSOCIATION. 17(6). p.566.e1-566.e7 Mark(
- Grief and loss in older people residing in nursing homes: (un)detected by nurses and care assistants?
- The suffering in silence of older parents whose child died of cancer: a qualitative study
- Prescription and deprescription of medication during the last 48 hours of life: multicenter study in 23 acute geriatric wards in Flanders, Belgium
- Subclavian steal syndrome (SSS): a possible cause of recurrent syncope
- Tightrope walkers suffering in silence: a qualitative study into the experiences of older parents who have an adult child with cancer
- Terminal care in older patients in hospital: development of a quality indicator set and its first application in a retrospective comparison of patients treated in acute geriatric unit and a palliative care unit of a Belgian university hospital
- Collaboration between professionals as a necessary condition for palliative care
- Spiralen van onbestendigheid: een kwalitatieve studie naar de relatiedynamiek tussen volwassen kinderen met kanker en hun oudere ouders
- Grief at old age: (un)detected by health care providers in nursing homes?