- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for early-stage glottic cancer
- Secondary voice restoration after laryngotracheal separation (LTS) for dysphagia with intractable aspiration
- G-8 indicates overall and quality-adjusted survival in older head and neck cancer patients treated with curative radiochemotherapy
Morphometric atlas selection for automatic brachial plexus segmentation
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 92(3). p.691-698 Mark(
- Dynamic shifts in the oral microbiome during radiotherapy
- A let-7 microRNA polymorphism in the KRAS 3'-UTR is prognostic in oropharyngeal cancer
- Echium oil is not protective against weight loss in head and neck cancer patients undergoing curative radio(chemo)therapy: a randomised-controlled trial
Adaptive intensity-modulated radiation therapy for head and neck cancer: is it affordable?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 90(suppl. 1). p.S107-S108 Mark(
- Omega-3 fatty acids: physiology, biological sources and potential applications in supportive cancer care
- High-dose reirradiation with intensity-modulated radiotherapy for recurrent head-and-neck cancer: Disease control, survival and toxicity.