Instruction-based task-rule congruency effects
2012) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 38(5). p.1325-1335 Mark(
- The interruptive effect of pain in a multitask environment: an experimental investigation
- A chain-retrieval model for voluntary task switching
- Valence, arousal, and cognitive control: a voluntary task-switching study
- Cognitive control in cued task switching with transition cues: cue processing, task processing, and cue–task transition congruency
- Task switching: interplay of reconfiguration and interference control
- Brief reports: are voluntary switches corrected repetitions?
- Switch performance in peripherally and centrally triggered saccades
- Persisting activation in voluntary task switching: it all depends on the instructions
- Voluntary task switching under load: contribution of top-down and bottom-up factors in goal-directed behavior
- Is advance reconfiguration in voluntary task switching affected by the design employed?
- Increasing the Difficulty of Response Selection Does Not Increase the Switch Cost
- On the representation of task information in task switching: Evidence from task and dimension switching
Short-term aftereffects of response inhibition: Repetition priming or between-trial control adjustments?
2008) Journal of experimental psychology. Human perception and performance. 34(2). p.413-426 Mark(
Working memory costs of task switching
2008) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 34(3). p.478-494 Mark(
Short cue presentations encourage advance task preparation: A recipe to diminish the residual switch cost
2007) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 33(2). p.342-356 Mark(
- Task switching and across-trial distance priming are independent
- The effect of interference in the early processing stages on response inhibition in the stop signal task
- Stimulus- and response-conflict-induced cognitive control in the flanker task
- Selective stopping in task switching - The role of response selection and response execution