- Learning through instructions vs. learning through practice: flanker congruency effects from instructed and applied S-R mappings
- Lie, truth, lie: the role of task switching in a deception context
- A functional approach for research on cognitive control: Analyzing cognitive control tasks and their effects in terms of operant conditioning.
- Congruency effects on the basis of instructed response-effect contingencies.
Eliminating the Simon effect by instruction
2014) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 40(5). p.1470-1480 Mark(
- Component processes in voluntary task switching
- Automatic motor activation by mere instruction
- Instruction-based response activation depends on task preparation
Instruction-based task-rule congruency effects
2012) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 38(5). p.1325-1335 Mark(
- The interruptive effect of pain in a multitask environment: an experimental investigation
- A chain-retrieval model for voluntary task switching
- Valence, arousal, and cognitive control: a voluntary task-switching study
- Cognitive control in cued task switching with transition cues: cue processing, task processing, and cue–task transition congruency
- Task switching: interplay of reconfiguration and interference control
- Brief reports: are voluntary switches corrected repetitions?
- Switch performance in peripherally and centrally triggered saccades
- Persisting activation in voluntary task switching: it all depends on the instructions
- Voluntary task switching under load: contribution of top-down and bottom-up factors in goal-directed behavior
- Is advance reconfiguration in voluntary task switching affected by the design employed?
- Increasing the Difficulty of Response Selection Does Not Increase the Switch Cost