- Cognitive control in cued task switching with transition cues: cue processing, task processing, and cue–task transition congruency
- Task switching: interplay of reconfiguration and interference control
- Brief reports: are voluntary switches corrected repetitions?
- Switch performance in peripherally and centrally triggered saccades
- Persisting activation in voluntary task switching: it all depends on the instructions
- Voluntary task switching under load: contribution of top-down and bottom-up factors in goal-directed behavior
- Is advance reconfiguration in voluntary task switching affected by the design employed?
- Increasing the Difficulty of Response Selection Does Not Increase the Switch Cost
- On the representation of task information in task switching: Evidence from task and dimension switching
Short-term aftereffects of response inhibition: Repetition priming or between-trial control adjustments?
2008) Journal of experimental psychology. Human perception and performance. 34(2). p.413-426 Mark(