- Learning through instructions vs. learning through practice: flanker congruency effects from instructed and applied S-R mappings
- Lie, truth, lie: the role of task switching in a deception context
- A functional approach for research on cognitive control: Analyzing cognitive control tasks and their effects in terms of operant conditioning.
- Congruency effects on the basis of instructed response-effect contingencies.
Eliminating the Simon effect by instruction
2014) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 40(5). p.1470-1480 Mark(
- Automatic motor activation by mere instruction
- Component processes in voluntary task switching
- Instruction-based response activation depends on task preparation
Instruction-based task-rule congruency effects
2012) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 38(5). p.1325-1335 Mark(
- The interruptive effect of pain in a multitask environment: an experimental investigation