- Feature integration and task switching: Diminished switch costs after controlling for stimulus, response, and cue repetitions.
- Automatic effects of No-Go instructions
- : The influence of instructed S-R versus S-S mappings on attentional control.
- Joint task switching
- A functional approach for research on cognitive control: analyzing cognitive control tasks and their effects in terms of operant conditioning
- Congruency effects on the basis of instructed response-effect contingencies
- Learning through instructions vs. learning through practice: flanker congruency effects from instructed and applied S-R mappings
- Lie, truth, lie: the role of task switching in a deception context
Eliminating the Simon effect by instruction
2014) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 40(5). p.1470-1480 Mark(
- Automatic motor activation by mere instruction