'A singer is a group': creating a ‘researcher template’ to uncover complexities in the participatory arts project rocsa singers
2016) CRITICAL ARTS-SOUTH-NORTH CULTURAL AND MEDIA STUDIES. 30(3). p.357-375 Mark(
- Handboek integrale jeugdhulp: cahier 6: de zin en de onzin van de database
- Uncovering the double-edged sword of inter-organisational networks of welfare services: tackling wicked issues in social work
- Outreach Social Work: from managing access to practices of accessibility
- Decision making tools: méér dan een instrument?
- What families in poverty consider supportive: welfare strategies of parents with young children in relation to (child and family) social work
- Wie niet weg is, is gezien: ondersteuningsstrategieën van praktijkwerkers
- Framing the 'child at risk' in social work reports: truth-telling or storytelling?
- Reconstructing the foundations of joined-up working: from organisational reform towards a joint engagement of child and family services
- Disability rights and disability studies in social work: uncovering different interpretations of rights and needs of people with learning disabilities in social work practice