- Service users with experience in poverty as institutional entrepreneurs in public services in Belgium: An institutional theory perspective on policy implementation
- Racism, Migration, and Mental Health. Theoretical Reflections from Belgium
- Uncovering the double-edged sword of inter-organisational networks of welfare services: tackling wicked issues in social work
- Outreach Social Work: from managing access to practices of accessibility
- What families in poverty consider supportive: welfare strategies of parents with young children in relation to (child and family) social work
- Framing the 'child at risk' in social work reports: truth-telling or storytelling?
'A singer is a group': creating a ‘researcher template’ to uncover complexities in the participatory arts project rocsa singers
2016) CRITICAL ARTS-SOUTH-NORTH CULTURAL AND MEDIA STUDIES. 30(3). p.357-375 Mark(
- Social work research as a practice of transparency
- Handboek integrale jeugdhulp: cahier 6: de zin en de onzin van de database
- Decision making tools: méér dan een instrument?