- Dynamic assessment of exposure to air pollution using mobile phone data
- The association between Belgian older adults' physical functioning and physical activity: what is the moderating role of the physical environment?
- Dynamic assessment of inhaled air pollution using GPS and accelerometer data
- Education in cartography: what is the status of young people's map-reading skills?
- Movement pattern analysis based on sequence signatures
- Assessing the principles of spatial competition between stores within a retail network
- Does the effect of micro-environmental factors on a street's appeal for adults' bicycle transport vary across different macro-environments?: an experimental study
- Exploring dance movement data using sequence alignment methods
A qualitative approach to the identification, visualisation and interpretation of repetitive motion patterns in groups of moving point objects
2015) INTERNATIONAL ARAB JOURNAL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. 12(5). p.415-423 Mark(
- Examining commuting patterns using Floating Car Data and circular statistics: exploring the use of new methods and visualizations to study travel times