- Extracting spatio-temporal patterns in animal trajectories: an ecological application of sequence analysis methods
Computation and visualisation of the accuracy of old maps using differential distortion analysis
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SCIENCE. 30(7). p.1255-1280 Mark(
- Dynamic assessment of exposure to air pollution using mobile phone data
- The association between Belgian older adults' physical functioning and physical activity: what is the moderating role of the physical environment?
- Dynamic assessment of inhaled air pollution using GPS and accelerometer data
- Education in cartography: what is the status of young people's map-reading skills?
- QTC(3D): extending the qualitative trajectory calculus to three dimensions
- Accommodating user preferences in ad hoc shared ride trip planning using GIS
- Movement pattern analysis based on sequence signatures
- Assessing the principles of spatial competition between stores within a retail network