- Influence of localizer and scan direction on the dose-reducing effect of automatic tube current modulation in computed tomography
FANC-survey of administered activity and determination of Belgian diagnostic reference levels for radiopharmaceuticals in daily practice
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 43(suppl. 1). p.S417-S417 Mark(
- 99mTc-labelled S-HYNIC certolizumab pegol in rheumatoid arthritis and spondyloarthritis patients : a biodistribution and dosimetry study
- The role of Size-Specific Dose Estimate (SSDE) in patient-specific organ dose and cancer risk estimation in paediatric chest and abdominopelvic CT examinations
- Evaluation of the absorbed dose in X-ray microtomography
- Correlation of clinical and physical-technical image quality in chest CT: a human cadaver study applied on iterative reconstruction
- Analysis of metal artifact reduction tools for dental hardware in CT scans of the oral cavity: kVp, iterative reconstruction, dual-energy CT, metal artifact reduction software: does it make a difference?
- Organ doses and radiation risk of computed tomographic coronary angiography in a clinical patient population: how do low-dose acquisition modes compare?
- Novel X-ray imaging technology enables significant patient dose reduction in interventional cardiology while maintaining diagnostic image quality
- γ-H2AX foci as in vivo effect biomarker in children emphasize the importance to minimize x-ray doses in paediatric CT imaging