- The Different Time Course of Phonotactic Constraint Learning in Children and Adults: Evidence From Speech Errors.
- The involvement of long-term serial-order memory in reading development: a longitudinal study
- Can chunk size differences explain developmental changes in lexical learning?
- The influence of language switching experience on the bilingual executive control advantage
- Working memory and (second) language processing
- The development of long-term lexical representations through Hebb repetition learning
- Leaving the third dimension: cognitive aftereffects of stereoscopic 3D movies
- Progress in spatial working memory research
- Spatial working memory
Control of interference during working memory updating
2011) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 37(1). p.137-151 Mark(