The presence of the analyst in Lacanian treatment
2017) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 65(4). p.609-638 Mark(
- The Ghent Psychotherapy Study (GPS) on the differential efficacy of supportive-expressive and cognitive behavioral interventions in dependent and self-critical depressive patients : study protocol for a randomized controlled trial
- The presence of the analyst in Lacanian treatment
- Interactions Between Obsessional Symptoms and Interpersonal Dynamics: An Empirical Single Case Study.
- Interactions between obsessional symptoms and interpersonal dynamics: an empirical single case study
- A systematic single case study of dissociative identity disorder: memory integration without working with alters?
- Simply speaking your mind, from the depths of your soul : therapeutic factors in experiential group psychotherapy for sex offenders
- Psychoanalyse en empirisch onderzoek.
- Psychoanalyse en empirisch onderzoek
- Validity in times of measurement: on the epistemic validity of test validity in psychotherapyresearch
- All have won what? On the epistemic value of RCT based evidence in Evidence Based Treatment
- Objectivity in psychotherapy research: do the numbers speak for themselves?
- Theoretical pluralism in psychoanalytic case studies
An empirical comparison of short-term psychodynamic psychotherapy processes: Distinctive process factors between successful and unsuccessful therapeutic outcome groups
2015) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 63(4). p.1-4 Mark(
- A metasynthesis of published case studies through Lacan's L-schema: transference in perversion
- A single case perspective on change processes in a patient with dissociative identity disorder
- Reliability in psychiatric diagnosis with the DSM: old wine in new barrels
Psychoanalytic single case studies of children and adolescents: characterisation with the 'inventory of basic information in single cases'
2014) PRAXIS DER KINDERPSYCHOLOGIE UND KINDERPSYCHIATRIE. 63(4). p.308-321 Mark(
- The use of personal computers in psychoanalysis: writing, publishing and finding case reports
- Some preliminary notes on an empirical test of Freud’s theory on depression
- Experimental versus naturalistic psychotherapy research: consequences for researchers, clinicians, policy makers, and patients
- Differences in affect expressivity between subtypes of non-suicidal self-injury
The tongue ever turns to the aching tooth: a pilot study on depressed patients' self-preoccupation
2013) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 61(6). p.NP21-NP25 Mark(
Anal and oral word use in relation to dependency and self-criticism
2013) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 61(6). p.NP16-NP20 Mark(
Affective processing and affect regulation: a clinical interview study
2013) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 61(6). p.NP12-NP16 Mark(
- The Dutch language version of the Toronto structured interview for Alexithymia: reliability, concurrent validity, and factor structure
Hysterical and obsessive-compulsive symptom patterns: are they associated with anaclitic and introjective interpersonal profiles?
2013) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 61(6). p.NP1-NP7 Mark(
Hysterical and obsessional transference patterns: do they underlie the field of neurotic symptoms?
2013) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 61(6). p.NP7-NP11 Mark(
- Psychoanalytic single cases published in ISI-ranked journals: the construction of an online archive
- Systematic single case studies as a royal way to insight in change mechanisms
- Patient and therapist characteristics in psychoanalytic single case studies published in ISI-ranked journals: a review
- How do interpersonal representations and relations evolve during a stay in a drug free therapeutic community? A systematic single case study of a person suffering from severe addiction
- Interpersonal problems and cognitive characteristics of interpersonal representations in Alexithymia: a study using a self-report and interview-based measure of Alexithymia
- The assessment of the social cognition and object relations scale on TAT and interview data
- Factorial validity and measurement invariance of the 20-item Toronto Alexithymia scale in clinical and non-clinical samples
- Interactions between obsessive-compulsive symptoms and interpersonal profiles during short-term psychodynamic therapy
Therapists' techniques in psychoanalysis and short-term and long-term psychodynamic therapy: are they different?
2011) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 59(3). p.592-602 Mark(
- Over pseudowetenschappelijke kritiek: een beknopte reactie op 'Pseudowetenschap in academia' van Griet Vandermassen
- Gender differences in non-suicidal self-injury: are they on the
- The interpersonal function of tinnitus in the process of a short-term psychodynamic psychotherapy: an empirical single case report
- Alexithymia and interpersonal functioning: an extension of emperical research by using a dimensional approach for interpersonal style and the structured interview for alexithymia
- Alexithymia, social detachment and cognitive processing
- The convergence of alexithymia measures
- In search of a framework for the treatment of alexithymia
- Alexithymia and verbal representations of the other: what can SCORS coding of TAT narratives tell us?
Interpersonal problems in alexithymia: a study in three primary care groups
2010) PSYCHOLOGY AND PSYCHOTHERAPY-THEORY RESEARCH AND PRACTICE. 83(4). p.351-362 Mark(
- The observer Alexithymia scale: a reliable and valid alternative for alexithymia measurement?
- Interpersonal problems in alexithymia: a review
- Reconstruction and validation of the personal style inventory in a Flemish clinical and student sample
- Onverklaarde chronische vermoeidheid
- Affective processing and affect regulation: a clinical study
- Does the BIQ measure alexithymia? A clinical interview study
- Psychometric properties of the structural analysis of social behavior: a critical evaluation
- Problems in affect recognition and emotional language use: a clinical interview study
- Assessment of alexithymia: the downside of a success story
- Alexithymia and interpersonal problems.
- Alexithymia and 'social language' use
- Alexithymia and interpersonal problems
- Does the 20-item Toronto Alexithymia Scale measure alexithymia ? A study of natural language use.
- Alexithymia and interpersonal problems: a study of natural language use.
- The Depressive Experiences Questionnaires as a measure of psychoanalytic constructs reported to be measured
- Unexplained chronic fatigue and interpersonal problems: a study in a primary care population
- What the heart thinks the tongue speaks: a study on depression and lexical choice
Unexplained Chronic Fatigue and Core Conflictual Relationship Themes: A Study in a Chronically Fatigued Population.
2009) PSYCHOLOGY AND PSYCHOTHERAPY-THEORY RESEARCH AND PRACTICE. 82(1). p.31-40 Mark(
- Does the TAS-20 measure alexithymia? A study of natural language use.
Dependent and Self-critical Depression: Evidence for Subtypes?
2008) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 56(4). p.1352-1357 Mark(
- De ideologie van het cijfer in de psychologie: Over de impact van de meetfout op statistische toetsen.
- Commentaar op Maarten Boudry's recensie: 'In de ban van Freud & co: Het epistemische drijfzand van de psychoanalyse'
- From Impression to inquiry: a tribute to the work of Robert Wallerstein
Anaclitic and Introjective psychopathology and the interpersonal function of perfectionsiam/self-criticism.
2008) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 56(4). p.1337-1342 Mark(
- The factor structure of the Beck Depression Inventory-II - An evaluation
- Interpersonal profiles and neurotic symptoms: are they associated with each other?
- Factorial validity and measurement invariance of the 20-item Toronto Alexithymia Scale in clinical and nonclinical samples
- Personality disorders in a sample of paraphilic and nonparaphilic child molesters
- Burnout, critical incidents and social support in security guards
- Fantasme en angst: een gevalsstudie
- Diachronic processes in psychopathology: a case study
- The depressive experiences questionnaire: On using a student-based scoring program for a clinical sample
- Alexithymia and core conflictual relationship themes: A study in a chronically fatigued primary care population
- Alexithymic depression: evidence for a depression subtype?
- Histerical and obsessive-compulsive depression: a psychometric study / Mattias Desmet.
- The Depressive Experiences Questionnaire - An inquiry into the different scoring procedures
- Alexithymia and interpersonal problems
- Relationship patterns in alexithymia: A study using the core conflictual relationship theme method
- Lacan’s discourse theory in the age of evidence-based practice
- A research project on interpersonal characteristics and neurotic symptoms: science or magic?
- Hoe kan psychotherapie geconcipieerd worden vanuit een biomedisch denkkader?
- Hysterische en dwangneurotische depressie: een psychometrische studie
- Recalled parental bonding and personality disorders in a sample of exhibitionists: A comparative study
- Dependency, self-criticism, and the symptom specificity hypothesis in a depressed clinical sample
- Feelings of subjective emotional loneliness: An exploration of attachment
Personality disorders and romantic adult attachment - A comparison of secure and insecure attached child molesters
2006) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OFFENDER THERAPY AND COMPARATIVE CRIMINOLOGY. 50(2). p.139-147 Mark(
Which core conflictual relationship themes are consistent with depressive symptoms? An exploratory study
2006) ZEITSCHRIFT FUR PSYCHOSOMATISCHE MEDIZIN UND PSYCHOTHERAPIE. 52(2). p.172-189 Mark(
- The factorial structure of the Dutch translation of the inventory of interpersonal problems: A test of the long and short versions
- Core transference themes in depression
- Empirisch onderzoek en psychoanalyse
- Gevalsstudie omtrent angst bij dwangneurose
- Gevalsstudie omtrent angst bij hysterie
- Professional burnout in its relation to interpersonal recognition and trust: an empirical study