- From Impression to inquiry: a tribute to the work of Robert Wallerstein
Anaclitic and Introjective psychopathology and the interpersonal function of perfectionsiam/self-criticism.
2008) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 56(4). p.1337-1342 Mark(
- The factor structure of the Beck Depression Inventory-II - An evaluation
- Interpersonal profiles and neurotic symptoms: are they associated with each other?
- Factorial validity and measurement invariance of the 20-item Toronto Alexithymia Scale in clinical and nonclinical samples
- Personality disorders in a sample of paraphilic and nonparaphilic child molesters
- Burnout, critical incidents and social support in security guards
- Fantasme en angst: een gevalsstudie
- Diachronic processes in psychopathology: a case study
- The depressive experiences questionnaire: On using a student-based scoring program for a clinical sample