- Interactions between obsessional symptoms and interpersonal ambivalences in psychodynamic therapy : an empirical case study
- Complex trauma and (therapeutic) relationships : A single-case study.
The presence of the analyst in Lacanian treatment
2017) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 65(4). p.609-638 Mark(
- The Ghent Psychotherapy Study (GPS) on the differential efficacy of supportive-expressive and cognitive behavioral interventions in dependent and self-critical depressive patients : study protocol for a randomized controlled trial
- The presence of the analyst in Lacanian treatment
- Interactions Between Obsessional Symptoms and Interpersonal Dynamics: An Empirical Single Case Study.
- Interactions between obsessional symptoms and interpersonal dynamics: an empirical single case study
- A systematic single case study of dissociative identity disorder: memory integration without working with alters?
- Simply speaking your mind, from the depths of your soul : therapeutic factors in experiential group psychotherapy for sex offenders
- Psychoanalyse en empirisch onderzoek.
- Psychoanalyse en empirisch onderzoek
- Validity in times of measurement: on the epistemic validity of test validity in psychotherapyresearch
- All have won what? On the epistemic value of RCT based evidence in Evidence Based Treatment
- Objectivity in psychotherapy research: do the numbers speak for themselves?
- Theoretical pluralism in psychoanalytic case studies
An empirical comparison of short-term psychodynamic psychotherapy processes: Distinctive process factors between successful and unsuccessful therapeutic outcome groups
2015) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 63(4). p.1-4 Mark(
- A metasynthesis of published case studies through Lacan's L-schema: transference in perversion
- A single case perspective on change processes in a patient with dissociative identity disorder
- Reliability in psychiatric diagnosis with the DSM: old wine in new barrels
Psychoanalytic single case studies of children and adolescents: characterisation with the 'inventory of basic information in single cases'
2014) PRAXIS DER KINDERPSYCHOLOGIE UND KINDERPSYCHIATRIE. 63(4). p.308-321 Mark(
- The use of personal computers in psychoanalysis: writing, publishing and finding case reports
- Some preliminary notes on an empirical test of Freud’s theory on depression
- Experimental versus naturalistic psychotherapy research: consequences for researchers, clinicians, policy makers, and patients
- Differences in affect expressivity between subtypes of non-suicidal self-injury
The tongue ever turns to the aching tooth: a pilot study on depressed patients' self-preoccupation
2013) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 61(6). p.NP21-NP25 Mark(
Anal and oral word use in relation to dependency and self-criticism
2013) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 61(6). p.NP16-NP20 Mark(
Affective processing and affect regulation: a clinical interview study
2013) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 61(6). p.NP12-NP16 Mark(
- The Dutch language version of the Toronto structured interview for Alexithymia: reliability, concurrent validity, and factor structure
Hysterical and obsessive-compulsive symptom patterns: are they associated with anaclitic and introjective interpersonal profiles?
2013) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 61(6). p.NP1-NP7 Mark(
Hysterical and obsessional transference patterns: do they underlie the field of neurotic symptoms?
2013) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 61(6). p.NP7-NP11 Mark(
- Psychoanalytic single cases published in ISI-ranked journals: the construction of an online archive
- Systematic single case studies as a royal way to insight in change mechanisms
- Patient and therapist characteristics in psychoanalytic single case studies published in ISI-ranked journals: a review
- How do interpersonal representations and relations evolve during a stay in a drug free therapeutic community? A systematic single case study of a person suffering from severe addiction
- Interpersonal problems and cognitive characteristics of interpersonal representations in Alexithymia: a study using a self-report and interview-based measure of Alexithymia
- The assessment of the social cognition and object relations scale on TAT and interview data
- Factorial validity and measurement invariance of the 20-item Toronto Alexithymia scale in clinical and non-clinical samples
- Interactions between obsessive-compulsive symptoms and interpersonal profiles during short-term psychodynamic therapy
Therapists' techniques in psychoanalysis and short-term and long-term psychodynamic therapy: are they different?
2011) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 59(3). p.592-602 Mark(
- Over pseudowetenschappelijke kritiek: een beknopte reactie op 'Pseudowetenschap in academia' van Griet Vandermassen
- Gender differences in non-suicidal self-injury: are they on the
- The interpersonal function of tinnitus in the process of a short-term psychodynamic psychotherapy: an empirical single case report
- Alexithymia and interpersonal functioning: an extension of emperical research by using a dimensional approach for interpersonal style and the structured interview for alexithymia
- Alexithymia, social detachment and cognitive processing
- The convergence of alexithymia measures
- In search of a framework for the treatment of alexithymia
- Alexithymia and verbal representations of the other: what can SCORS coding of TAT narratives tell us?
Interpersonal problems in alexithymia: a study in three primary care groups
2010) PSYCHOLOGY AND PSYCHOTHERAPY-THEORY RESEARCH AND PRACTICE. 83(4). p.351-362 Mark(
- The observer Alexithymia scale: a reliable and valid alternative for alexithymia measurement?
- Interpersonal problems in alexithymia: a review