- Interactions between obsessional symptoms and interpersonal ambivalences in psychodynamic therapy : an empirical case study
- Complex trauma and (therapeutic) relationships : A single-case study.
The presence of the analyst in Lacanian treatment
2017) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 65(4). p.609-638 Mark(
- The Ghent Psychotherapy Study (GPS) on the differential efficacy of supportive-expressive and cognitive behavioral interventions in dependent and self-critical depressive patients : study protocol for a randomized controlled trial
- The presence of the analyst in Lacanian treatment
- Interactions Between Obsessional Symptoms and Interpersonal Dynamics: An Empirical Single Case Study.
- Interactions between obsessional symptoms and interpersonal dynamics: an empirical single case study
- A systematic single case study of dissociative identity disorder: memory integration without working with alters?
- Simply speaking your mind, from the depths of your soul : therapeutic factors in experiential group psychotherapy for sex offenders
- Psychoanalyse en empirisch onderzoek.
- Psychoanalyse en empirisch onderzoek
- Validity in times of measurement: on the epistemic validity of test validity in psychotherapyresearch
- All have won what? On the epistemic value of RCT based evidence in Evidence Based Treatment
- Objectivity in psychotherapy research: do the numbers speak for themselves?
- Theoretical pluralism in psychoanalytic case studies