- The five-factor model of personality and consequential outcomes in childhood and adolescence
- Understanding adolescent personality pathology from growth trajectories of childhood oddity
The relevance of schizotypal traits for understanding interpersonal functioning in adolescents with psychiatric problems.
2017) PERSONALITY DISORDERS-THEORY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT . 8(1). p.54-63 Mark(
- A Five-Factor Model of Developmental Personality Pathology Precursors.
- Personality Development and Psychopathology
The relative contribution of a typological versus a dimensional approach for understanding youth obsessive-compulsive symptoms
2016) JOURNAL OF PSYCHOPATHOLOGY AND BEHAVIORAL ASSESSMENT. 38(3). p.476-484 Mark(
- The construct validity of the Dutch personality inventory for DSM-5 personality disorders (PID-5) in a clinical sample
- Massachusetts youth screening instrument for mental health needs of youths in residential welfare/justice institutions: identifying gender differences across countries and settings
- Exploring the complexity of the childhood trait-psychopathology association: continuity, pathoplasty and complication effects
Assessing maladaptive traits in youth: an English-language version of the dimensional personality symptom itempool
2015) PERSONALITY DISORDERS-THEORY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT. 6(3). p.239-250 Mark(