- Progress in achieving quantitative classification of psychopathology
- Criterion A of the AMPD in HiTOP
- Testing the structure and process of personality using ambulatory assessment data : an overview of within-person and person-specific techniques
- The DSM-5 trait measure in a psychiatric sample of late adolescents and emerging adults : structure, reliability, and validity
- The time has come for dimensional personality disorder diagnosis
- Inspired by selection psychology : yes, please!
- Developmental pathways of childhood dark traits.
- The five-factor model of personality and consequential outcomes in childhood and adolescence
- Understanding adolescent personality pathology from growth trajectories of childhood oddity
The relevance of schizotypal traits for understanding interpersonal functioning in adolescents with psychiatric problems.
2017) PERSONALITY DISORDERS-THEORY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT . 8(1). p.54-63 Mark(