- Baseline scintigraphic detection of TNFa as a predictor of therapy response after treatment with certolizumab pegol in rheumatoid arthritis and spondyloarthritis patients
- How sensitive and specific are MRI features of sacroiliitis for diagnosis of spondyloarthritis in patients with inflammatory back pain?
- MRI of the SI joints commonly shows non-inflammatory disease in patients clinically suspected of sacroiliitis
- Diagnostic value of pelvic enthesitis on MRI of the sacroiliac joints in spondyloarthritis
- Selecting patients with spondyloarthritis (SpA) or rheumatoid arthritis (RA) for antiTNF-alfa treatment: First scintigraphic data with Tc99m-labelled certolizumab pegol.
- Scintigraphic detection of TNF alpha with a radiolabeled anti-TNF alpha in patients with active peripheral spondyloarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
99mTc labelled S-HYNIC certolizumab pegol for selecting patients for anti-TNF alpha treatment: a biodistribution and dosimetric study
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 40(suppl. 2). p.S392-S392 Mark(
- Pelvic girdle enthesitis in spondyloarthritis
- Active and structural lesions of the sacroiliac joints in spondyloarthritis
- Microscopic gut inflammation in axial spondyloarthritis: a multiparametric predictive model