- Suboptimal culture conditions induce more deviations in gene expression in male than female bovine blastocysts
- Vitrification of bovine blastocysts produced after oocyte maturation in media containing fatty acids
- Metabolic changes in high yielding dairy cows and the consequences on oocyte and embryo quality
- Impact of metabolic and endocrine parameters on ovulation in high yielding dairy cows
- Pancreatic insulin secretion in high-yielding dairy cows: causes and effects
- Reduced fertility in high producing dairy cows…is the oocyte in danger?
The in vitro development of bovine oocytes after maturation in negative energy balance associated glucose and β-hydroxybutyrate concentrations in dairy cows
2006) SSR Meeting Omaha July-August 1, 2006, Proceedings. 41. p.80-80 Mark(
- Subfertility in high yielding dairy cows: how to bring science into practice?
- Energy balance and ovarian activity in diary cattle
- The essence of fertilization: oocyte meets sperm