- Reproducible measurements of muscle characteristics using the MyotonPRO device : comparison between individuals with and without paratonia
- Differences between women with traumatic and idiopathic chronic neck pain and women without neck pain : interrelationships among disability, cognitive deficits, and central sensitization
Comparing trigger point dry needling and manual pressure technique for the management of myofascial neck/shoulder pPain : a randomized clinical trial
2017) JOURNAL OF MANIPULATIVE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS. 40(1). p.11-20 Mark(
- Blended learning is an effective approach for pain neuroscience education in patients with chronic spinal pain
- Morphological and physiological differences in the upper trapezius muscle in patients with work-related trapezius myalgia compared to healthy controls : a systematic review
- The influence of induced shoulder muscle pain on rotator cuff and scapulothoracic muscle activity during elevation of the arm
- Lumbar muscle structure and function in chronic versus recurrent low back pain: a cross-sectional study
- Does conservative treatment change the brain in patients with chronic musculoskeletal pain? : a systematic review
- Is traumatic and non-traumatic neck pain associated with brain alterations? A systematic review.
- Are chronic neck pain, scapular dyskinesis and altered scapulothoracic muscle activity interrelated? : a case-control study with surface and fine-wire EMG
- Disc herniations in astronauts : what causes them, and what does it tell us about herniation on earth?
- Sagittal whole-body postural balance: the missing link between sagittal spinopelvic alignment and coronal plane trunk asymmetry?
- Modifying the shoulder joint position during shrugging and retraction exercises alters the activation of the medial scapular muscles
- The Dutch Central Sensitization Inventory (CSI) : factor analysis, discriminative power and test-retest reliability
- Scapulothoracic muscle activity during elevation exercises measured with surface and fine wire EMG : a comparative study between patients with subacromial impingement syndrome and healthy controls